Sunday, April 1, 2012

Seeking Inspiration.



I have no idea where it comes from. I have no idea where it goes.
I am often in a state of confusion if not to be overly dramatic and say depression when I’m stuck in a moment trying to find inspiration.
Or what I hate most. Trying to move from a stagnant state.

There is nothing I hate more than feeling stuck.

I read somewhere that as creative people the best thing to do at these times are, 
that after you’ve read the brief, done the research, stuffed your brain. Done every sketch, scribble and mistake you can at the moment You let your brain rest. You walk away from it and let it all simmer.

I’m not sure how scientifically proven that is but I really need to simmer.

Not just from the chase of inspiration but from the chase in general.

Not even so much a vacation.

Just a breath. To disconnect.



The first photo is from Kibwe's instagram images.
The rest from my instagram at tannsmarie

1 comment:

website designing development company chennai india said...

I have read this post. collection of post is a nice one ..that am doing website designing company chennai india and website development company chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..